Wednesday, December 26, 2012

wholesale michael kors classic tote snake pattern snakeskin design gansevoort bags of the trendy and

"Come on man, get this crazy woman out!"Cried Li Rourou, get desperation to counter cheap michael kors bags refers scolds.michael kors watching white Yueqing suffering depression face, softly: "I have said, does not allow any force you.You don't want to marry her, how could I let you be wronged?"And her face suddenly cold, smiled grimly, red a body, longitudinal, like the eagle fly to Li Rourou head, open right hand toward her head shot.

Li Rourou screamed and yelled,, Bai Yueqing shouted: "can not be!michael kors handbags on sale, she has been my flesh and blood!"Bang!What is broken, fall to the ground, one heart, one despair!michael kors pale face looked at him, and unstable standing behind back a few steps, eyes filled with heartbreak and wonder: "she is your flesh and blood, her belly with your child!"michael kors looks into Li Rourou's stomach, and screaming: "her stomach is your child, what about me!!That my child what!!!My stomach when the boy!!!!"I rave motion of beam and column.michael kors clutching his stomach kept back, looking at Bai Yueqing shocked the pale face: "ha ha ha ha!!"She suddenly laughed, "michael kors now have children, will not be my child?Ha ha ha ha......Bai Yueqing, since you will marry another woman, and why steal my heart!!To me, playing with me, then I will discard, you when I michael kors is good about it!!"She suddenly a brow raise, mad ran a few steps, and fell on his face, he raised a hand, systemic bone almost beat a times, finally a shot in his heart, Bai Yueqing immediately mouth spray a few mouthfuls of blood.

michael kors purses cash in hand, lost soul like giggles, don't look at him, silently, step by step to the door, the red skirt swept the red silk, she slowly turned around, his left hand on the abdomen, watching white Yueqing panic aching eyes smiled sadly: "since nobody wants he, then let him go."Says his face and a ruthless, right hand up, is shot in the stomach!!Hall was quiet, hundreds of eyes staring at her right hand, right hand under her belly, no one dares to open, and no one dared to speak, even there are many women's tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment