Sunday, February 24, 2013

buying nike running shoes on sale is happy experience

"Breeze son, don't laugh, we're starting off."The charm of nike air max 95 side floating spirit several white translucent, smiled and greeted me in there.Look at nike's charm it shows a gentle smile, the distance of the heart that some sadness and eyes blurred, wind happy complex was my headache rubbed his temples, heart laments, these 2 months I do not know can not survive.

"nike uk, I go oh, you want me Oh, must want to me, or I will not be happy Oh, I not can not be with another woman Oh, even more beautiful than me also can not be oh, have to call me every day Oh, even if my phone bill you have to help me good filling and hit Oh, you must be oh!Dead weeds, you hit my head. Oh, you don't know the head can not play well, will be more stupid!Do you still play. "

"nike air max 1 P, who are you, we just go back to school, what are you doing with a death, life can not see the appearance of dry!Also a a 'Oh'.Why, do you want to do the old hen, 'Oh' 'Oh' eggs."Happy days are soon, the school holidays are over, and nike also want to pack up and go back to school, the class.

Topics related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment